On Friday evening, we hosted our 88th wine tasting dinner. This month?s dinner featured Washington Merlot from the 2006 vintage. For those of you still avoiding Merlot as a result of watching Sideways, it?s time to give this noble grape another chance. Merlot is a wonderful varietal, and Washington State makes outstanding Merlot. Washington Merlot [...]
- The Italian Cloud Descends Upon Sir Harry
- Boston Tea Party Re-Enacted to Celebrate MA Tax Repeal: But Will Retailers See a Difference in 2011?
- A Return To My Roots at ZAP
- Holidays Wine Gifts ? A Very Cool Wine Book to Consider
- Napa Valley Golf Courses ? Any Good?
- PIzzaWire: Through February 1 score some sweet…
- #25-#11: My 25 Most Exciting Wines of 2010
- Plan Now for Thanksgiving Weekend in the Napa Valley
- The Shutter : Boudoir at Coco de Ville Doneski in West Hollywood
- New Film Explores ?The Ways of Wine?
- Zinfandel Tasting at Fort Mason in San Francisco: Win Tickets
- Bob Trinchero on the first Sutter Home white zinfandel
- The 100-point Scale and The Myth of Precision